The Annual Enrollment Period for 2020 benefits is: October 23 through November 6, 2019
To enroll, click here: Enroll/View/Change Elections at Your Benefits Resources (YBR).
Your benefits,your way.
Annual Benefits Enrollment is your annual opportunity to compare and enroll in medical and other benefits offered by Transformco.
Take action! Don’t Lose Your Coverage!
All benefits-eligible associates must actively enroll in the following plans during Annual Enrollment (if they wish to continue coverage next year - 2020):*
• Medical and prescription drug coverage
• Dental coverage
• Vision coverage
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) contributions
New Supplemental Medical Benefits
We are excited to introduce two new voluntary benefit options:
In addition, all associates must “refresh” their spouse surcharge and tobacco credit elections. None of these elections will carry over from 2019. Although optional life insurance coverage automatically rolls over into 2020, be sure to closely review this coverage as your options and prices may have changed.
- Critical Illness insurance pays a lump sum benefit directly to you in the event you or a covered family member are diagnosed with a covered condition such as heart attack, stroke, or cancer.
- Accident injury insurance pays you or your covered dependents benefits for specific injuries and events resulting from a covered accident, both on and off the job.
* This includes all benefits-eligible associates in the continental U.S., Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Due to state law, associates in Hawaii who do not currently have coverage will default into coverage.
Before You Enroll:
- Read the 2020 Transformco Annual Benefits Enrollment Guide:English/Spanish and consider your options for medical and prescription drug coverage.
- Confirm or update your home address, email address and phone number on MyHR and register your personal email address on YBR. If you choose to go paperless, you won’t miss out on important benefits messages. Once you’re on the YBR website, go to Your Profile in the upper right and choose the link for Manage Communications.
- Go to YBR beginning October 23 to check out the enhancements made available during Annual Enrollment and utilize the various tools and resources to help you make your enrollment decisions.
- Review your options and choose coverage on YBR. You can make changes up until Annual Benefits Enrollment closes on November 6.
- Take a closer look at all your available benefits for 2020. Specifically consider increasing your pre-tax contributions to your Health Savings Account (HSA) if you elect to enroll in the Basic Plan.
- Use the various tools and resources listed in the 2020 Transformco Annual Benefits Enrollment Guide: English\Spanish. Transformco remains committed to helping you select the right medical coverage for your situation. That's why helpful tools and resources are made available on YBR to help you make your enrollment decisions. Decide what is right for you and your family.
- It's a perfect time to take a closer look at your Transformco Savings Plan. The Transformco Savings Plan is an easy way to save for retirement with pre-tax or post-tax savings and automatic payroll deductions.
- Update your life insurance beneficiaries. If you have not done so already, you must designate beneficiaries for your life insurance and 401(k) Savings Plan. You must add your beneficiary designations for life insurance even if you only have company paid life insurance.
- Make sure to review and print a copy of your Confirmation of Benefits statement to verify your elections. You will receive a confirmation email and a Confirmation of Benefits statement (PDF) in your Secure Participant Mailbox on YBR within two business days of enrollment.
- Make sure your Confirmation of Benefits statement accurately reflects the elections you made during Annual Enrollment. Should you notice an error in elections, please contact the Transformco Benefits Center at 1.888.88sears (1.888.887.3277) and choose option 1 for health and financial benefits, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Central time.
- Single Sign-On. You can log in to YBR make your enrollment elections by simply entering your Enterprise ID and password!